• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2010/11

Sylvester

State Captain
haha, let's not go nuts over a ton against that SA attack on a typical Adelaide belter. He really did look very good but my god there was plenty of short **** served up to NSW today.

Edmonson looked okay when he got the ball in the batter's half, though. Like the look of Cassel too, reckon he's got the right game to take wickets in Adelaide when he finds his range. The rest, eeesh....
It's more based on what hes done before this, this just confirms what we already know.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pattinson's got his 6th; has he qualified for Australia yet? I'd take him over MJ.

edit 7 now. siddle's ruined any chance of all 10. what a dickface.

Last edited:

Spikey

They should pick him for the ashes then. he'll take more wickets than Anderson.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
This WA side looked woeful in the one dayers too remember? Not like he's bowling out a team on top of it's game with great players. Although i agree if they need someone used to conditions and others don't perform he'd be worth a look in

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This WA side looked woeful in the one dayers too remember? Not like he's bowling out a team on top of it's game with great players. Although i agree if they need someone used to conditions and others don't perform he'd be worth a look in
It's not a greentop either, as evidenced by the 500+ score.

It will certainly be a memorable day for him nonetheless.

Top_Cat

Yeah, WA look atrocious this year. Tip for the wooden spoon.

Mind you, everyone (me too) said the same about QLD last year and, well........

EDIT: Boredraw at Adelaide, FFS NSW you've got enough! Declare already!

Last edited:

Spikey

well if paine just played along and went **** we wouldn't be in this situation. instead he decided to play well so now haddin has too. bloody tasmanias.