• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2010/11

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there an ODD tomorrow in Sydney? I saw an ad for it in the paper yesterday but it didn't list the venue FFS, or the time it starts. Great work the marketing lads.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Is there an ODD tomorrow in Sydney? I saw an ad for it in the paper yesterday but it didn't list the venue FFS, or the time it starts. Great work the marketing lads.
Dunno about tomorrow, but Tassie v WA is on today on tv.

juro

U19 12th Man
I see in a news article today that the teams for the T20 Big Bash are going to be cities instead of states, with names to be different to the current Blues, Bulls, etc.

Anyone want to have a punt as to the new names? Sydney Knightriders?

outbreak

First Class Debutant
i'd put money on melbourne royals. Weren't they trying to already get Victoria to change to Victorian Royals? Part of the "global brand" bull**** with hampshire and rajasthan.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FMD Ed Cowan has come on like a train these past two years. Such a good ODD player these days.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
The quickest of looks at Cricinfo:

[QUOTE="Someone who knows more than that **** Cribbage] was called into Australia's ODI squad for the Chappell-Hadlee Series in March 2010. [/QUOTE]