• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs West Indies - Frank Worrell Trophy 2022

Aritro

International Regular
1670061595191.png

In between his matchwinning 200 and more recent 100 against Bangladesh - both actual good innings FWIW - he's averaged 23 and passed 50 twice.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In between his matchwinning 200 and more recent 100 against Bangladesh - both actual good innings FWIW - he's averaged 23 and passed 50 twice.

See my second paragraph

Aritro

International Regular

See my second paragraph
Yeah, it was obviously about his record against better opposition.

I know the context behind his Bangladesh scores and rate those innings but others wouldn't.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Bangladesh at home 4th innings not an easy knock that. I think Shakib wasn't playing but he's hardly murali

pomnotenglish

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Congrats to WI for pushing the 1st test in many ages into the 5th day. All thanks to Captain KB and a great find in young Chanderpaul. Time for Mayers to come good on his talk after Bangladesh where he said he wanted to be known as a test batsman.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
R.e Mayers he needs to be an attacking number 6. In domestic cricket he made most of his runs at 6, smashing the old ball about.

I don't think he's technically equipped to bat well against a fresh Starc, Hazelwood and Cummins tbh.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Separately, it's lol worthy that we are constantly stuck with Chase and Brooks, hanging around like bad smells.

For the love of God try Thomas in the next test. I doubt he's good enough but he's earned a go at least, especially if the alternative is Brooks.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Do either of Hope and Hetmyer have any chance of a red ball recall? And where the **** is Cornwall

Shady Slim

International Coach
R.e Mayers he needs to be an attacking number 6. In domestic cricket he made most of his runs at 6, smashing the old ball about.

I don't think he's technically equipped to bat well against a fresh Starc, Hazelwood and Cummins tbh.
neither's pant and it worked for him tbf