• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs South Africa -2022/3

Julian87

State Captain
That’s the worst 5 minutes of batting I have ever seen from an established test batsmen. Absolutely unforgivable to get the basics so wrong and then throwing away your wicket. Unforgivable.

ashley bach

International Captain
Going to be all out: ret!

This is going to be a draw as our best strike Bowlers are out. Labuschagne or smith and his leggies will probably have to make an appearance
Yep i edited to reflect, Aaron hardie. Good stats overall, batting ave of 45 in shield is fine. at age of 23, same age as green, and both very tall, Hardie is 193cm, a like for like swap.

Both green and starc, will take several weeks to recover from finger injuries. those are long recovery times.

This test will slowly meander to a draw, as australia have only 2 pace bowlers left, on an absolute road of a pitch.
@halba with a ton of explanation required here. Forked out a fortune here and wasn't even close to any reward.
Will PM my bank details and expect to be reimbursed at least half the dosh I've frittered away.

halba

International 12th Man
That’s the worst 5 minutes of batting I have ever seen from an established test batsmen. Absolutely unforgivable to get the basics so wrong and then throwing away your wicket. Unforgivable.
2 run outs. on a road where u dont need to do so.

#Worst SAF team - ever.

halba

International 12th Man
@halba with a ton of explanation required here. Forked out a fortune here and wasn't even close to any reward.
Will PM my bank details and expect to be reimbursed at least half the dosh I've frittered away.
i dont bet on sports but my jinx worked re draw. im not going for SAF. pathetic side.