• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs South Africa -2022/3

Flem274*

123/5
Verreyne is a smokey for most improved player imo. When I first saw him I didn't rate his chances of lasting despite iirc a solid FC record, but now he's head and shoulders the best player in this batting unit.

Bavuma keeps looking a million times better than his results. If he wasn't deathly afraid of the ton I think he would be viewed a lot more kindly. The master of the 30-70.

ashley bach

International Captain
Verreynne is going to end up a very good player one day, it's possible he's already the best player in this team, which of course doesn't say too much.

Edit: Beaten by Flem

Last edited: