• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs South Africa -2022/3

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How can I not say something while saying I’m not saying that thing and then reply again to say I’m not saying that thing and still be getting roasted for saying the thing
I'm doubling down like TJB on a fat woman. We both don't care how wrong we are.

Anyways, this series is going to be a big yawn hey fellas?

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Bowling is too good , Boland deserved the wickets . I would say SA on top of bad squad selection also have been guilty of not looking at the pitch when selecting the starting XI , you can't put Jansen at No.7 on a pitch like this . Next test they have to go on with 7 batsmen
Regardless of current pitch this is not new... they have been sticking with this poor team selection policy for the last 18 months.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Its the great irony that SA send this team for the festive season after so many of these great out of festive season test series... does make you put the conspiracy hat thinking on!

Shady Slim

International Coach
honestly tbh i know the pitch will probably cop a knocking but this is incredibly entertaining cricket given we've got two bowling attacks who can make use of it (though i also concede some of the sa wickets weren't exactly hard earned in either dig lmao)

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Cummins handelling of green has been a tad odd this game. Hyped him up in the pre-series press conference, said he would bowl him early and yet he's not bowling despite it hooping around corners.