• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs Pakistan in England

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
You know what **applause for Smith, what a knock he has played, means a lot for a youngster to come in and make a fifty at such a crucial time....happy for him....

Jayzamann

International Regular
Was out and checked the scores on my phone. Can only have a wry smile for North here. Honestly, now has he done enough to warrant a ****can? If Hauritz comes in for Smith I'll eat my hat, after I **** it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gifting smith a single on ball 5. :laugh:

You are **** Butt. Join the queue of crap Pakistani captains.

slowfinger

International Debutant
A bit worried...? Dude, i can safely say that Pak has only a 10% chance of winning this....
Mate what is the point getting worked up over this... Pakistan CAN do this especially becuase their best bowler is Shane Watson and Marcus North, anything below 200 is gettable...

Sir Alex

Banned
Hence Smith and Hauritz. He'd be there as a #6.
That would be even disastrous as he simply has no exposure whatsoever to quality spin. I wouldn't be complaining as an Indian fan though.

Well played today though. Cheeky little innings with good amount of luck as well.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hence Smith and Hauritz. He'd be there as a #6.
6?!?

He's had enough trouble with Kaneria. You can't stick the guy in at 6. I would think you drop a seamer (shouldn't be too difficult) if you pick him and Hauritz in India as you'd have Watson as a 5th bowler anyway.

Spark

Global Moderator
6?!?

He's had enough trouble with Kaneria. You can't stick the guy in at 6. I would think you drop a seamer (shouldn't be too difficult) if you pick him and Hauritz in India as you'd have Watson as a 5th bowler anyway.
The point is to drop North.

EDIT: Look at the way he picked up that last single. Just brilliant.

Last edited: