• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Already thinking that if NZ win this game they can put a big down part of down to straight luck

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I never understand why the umpires always conduct the mandatory unnecessary meeting in the middle. Just go straight upstairs ffs.
Fmd the kids had one at reps today which I wish had a third umpire. C&B which clearly half volleyed. The little **** keeping for the other mob even said "he didn't catch that" then went quiet when the bowler persisted with the appeal.

****ing umpires asked he kid if he caught it (both unsighted) and he saidyes.

My young bloke at the non strikers end who saw it clearly told the umpire it bounced, then told the opposition they're a pack of cheating ****s.

Lol Marsh. That's ****ed. Weirdly, one of our kids got run out like that this morning too.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Lucky dismissals for sure, NZ have been a bit erratic since the 10th so needed that. Smith looking determined to have the last word though, still feel the non review will hurt NZ.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What gets me about the Marsh dismissal was his lack of urgency to get back. I would consider it unlucky if he was moving back to the crease and was close to making it, but to be run out by so far was just really poor and not unlucky when you think about where he was on the field to the type of ball and shot that was played and the situation of the match.

indiaholic

International Captain
Yeah edging a ball on the leg side to the keeper is not really bad luck.. Nor is it bad luck to inside edge a ball when your bat is coming down an angle to work it past the slips.

jcas0167

International Debutant
Lucky dismissals for sure, NZ have been a bit erratic since the 10th so needed that. Smith looking determined to have the last word though, still feel the non review will hurt NZ.
Indeed, Smith is always the key wicket and having just seen the replay of that ball I can't believe they didn't review it. It follows some unfortunate non-reviews by NZ in the Pakistan test series.