• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
50/50 and certainly favourites 10 overs in. NZ sure know how to lose matches. If it's not the bowling it'll be the batting.
Nah, I thought the total was small enough for even our useless batsmen to chase. I guess I was wrong.

Blocky

Banned
50/50 and certainly favourites 10 overs in. NZ sure know how to lose matches. If it's not the bowling it'll be the batting.
Something seriously wrong in the culture, the only two guys who aren't in this squad who performed for us in the WC was Baz and Elliott.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
What's funny is how these same blokes ask for more matches overseas.

Why on earth should boards want to invite NZ over when they put up performances like this.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
I'm glad people are starting to cool on Kane, it's evident he isn't in the same league as Kohli, Root and Smith.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Starc must have a ridiculously high percentage of bowled and LBW in his dismissals, a bit like Waqar Younis. Has anyone done the numbers?

jcas0167

International Debutant
I actually thought we were favorites before the chase started :ph34r:
Heh, I listened to Warner's post-innings interview - he seemed to think the pitch was a bit two paced. Regardless, this side is so dependent on Guptill or KW that anything over 250 was going to be tough. It reminds me of the team in the early 90's when aside from Crowe & maybe Andrew Jones, no-one in the side could really be counted on to get runs against opponents like Wasim & Waqar.

A good incentive for the remaining domestic T20 competition. The likes of Chapman, Tom Bruce, Seifert & Blundell must like their chances of getting a run later in the season.