• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of Sri Lanka 2022

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Warne-Murali Trophy itself is like something from a god damn horror movie.

Or the Addams Family.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Oz tour of Pakistan was televised (pay tv) in NZ but this one wasn't. Shame. Good time zone for NZ too.Meanwhile we've got WI-Bangladesh. Strange choices what they get the rights for.

Slifer

International Captain
Damn, what happened? When I went to bed (I'm in the US east coast) Australia were 40 odd without loss!! Wow !!!

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They are to be honest there spin attack is 10 levels ahead off us and with Chandi and Matthews seemingly looking interested in cricket again after eons the Babar advantage we have over them also gets nullified.
SL have nobody as ***y as Sajid though

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
If my calculations are correct Australia would have dropped from 77% points in the WTC to 70 exactly - 84 points divided by 120 possible points (10 tests x12 points) × 100 = 70.

South Africa will now be top on 71 but obviously need to do well against Bazball (2 or 3-0 win) to stay there. Pakistan and India back in the low 50s.