• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of Sri Lanka 2022

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Since when did uzzie turn into daryl mitchell? Gonna knock a green straight drive straight to the bowler next.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Usman sold him up a river. Has to go on here.

I guess the ball hitting the pad confused him?

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
There's a run there if both of them commit, right? Smith was more then halfway down the pitch by the time the SL fielders collected the ball before relaying it.

Burgey

Can’t believe Travis Head has played nearly 30 tests already. Always feels like he’s still making his way into the team

morgieb

There's a run there if both of them commit, right? Smith was more then halfway down the pitch by the time the SL fielders collected the ball before relaying it.
I think a run was there but it would've been tight. Smith was right not to want on.

And man this pitch is doing things now.

Burgey

I think a run was there but it would've been tight. Smith was right not to want on.

And man this pitch is doing things now.
It has been all day but SL wasted the first 12-15 overs with the ball. I don’t think there’s any choice but to play shots and be aggressive. Got the looks of a three day test to it

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Uzzie is an amazing reverse sweeper & especially for someone who used to be a complete spud against spin

Burgey

Aus will be pretty happy with that day, though the late run out soured it a bit. If they can somehow get a lead of 100 or more they’re miles on top

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Good of ussie to keep the strike. Head didn't look comfortable at all. Let him sleep the night off and think it through.