• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Former selector Gavin Larsen did say this, astonishingly.

New Zealand selector Gavin Larsen says he has been impressed with the 25-year-old's composure during the court proceedings.

"One thing I will say, I've been incredibly impressed with Scott and the way he has handled himself, on and off the park, with all that's gone on," he told RadioSport. "He's a resilient man and, [if selected] I think he'll do the job and will be focused

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Well, it makes sense. These guys enjoy being ****ed by Australia against their will in test cricket, so they are duly impressed by Kuggs.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Former selector Gavin Larsen did say this, astonishingly.
Holy hell, that is abysmal. I bet the victim was comforted by the fact that Scott had bounced back well. Off the park, apparently, I'm sure she'd agree.

See, Stead being a gigantic muppet has brought all this stuff up again. I need to get a message to him. DO NOT PICK HIM AGAIN GARY, YOU GIGANTIC FOOL OF A MAN

Big_Gun

Cricket Spectator
I thimk in 2 years NZ can be the top team, We have Jaimeson, o'orouck, Seals and some other speedsters, Imagine jaimeson and O'rourke bowling 140kph+ (Orourke really impressed me by the way he made the Aussies jump around the grease and looked do dangerous) plus Henry..... thats a potient attack, and in 2 years it might just be the most dangerous bowling unit in world cricket ( with Starc and Hazlewood at the end of their careers).
If Williamson and Mitchell and ravindra and maybe even Phillips can keep their form ) especially Williamson who will be about 35 and hopefully in his prime, we can have a dominant team.....
I'd pick Phillips as captain from now, I think it will help his whole game and he seems to be a alpha leader....

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I thimk in 2 years NZ can be the top team, We have Jaimeson, o'orouck, Seals and some other speedsters, Imagine jaimeson and O'rourke bowling 140kph+ (Orourke really impressed me by the way he made the Aussies jump around the grease and looked do dangerous) plus Henry..... thats a potient attack, and in 2 years it might just be the most dangerous bowling unit in world cricket ( with Starc and Hazlewood at the end of their careers).
If Williamson and Mitchell and ravindra and maybe even Phillips can keep their form ) especially Williamson who will be about 35 and hopefully in his prime, we can have a dominant team.....
I'd pick Phillips as captain from now, I think it will help his whole game and he seems to be a alpha leader....
To be a top team, you need a good spinner.