• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If you'd ever seen him bowl, you might actually think that he was

Tbh, I was thinking about this today (****ing slow Easter Saturday, I'll admit) but a world all-time x1 could do worse than Kallis, Sobers, & Imran at 5, 6, 7 and Sobers really doesnt have any business bowling at that level
Nor does Imran batting...
So we dump these impostors and just play Kallis? Sounds good to me :ph34r:
No, he doesn't belong at all.
Imran's bowling = Sobers batting but Imran's batting was light years ahead of Sobers' bowling for the vast majority of their careers
Nah ****s, not having any of this. Beat it.

Burgey

Imran's bowling = Sobers batting but Imran's batting was light years ahead of Sobers' bowling for the vast majority of their careers
Sobers batting light years ahead of Imran's tbf. If Imran is in an all time side he bats eight at the highest, surely. So he is to that side the reverse of Sobers - a great bowler who chips in with the bat.

stumpski

International Captain
Good bowling change that ... a wicket first ball for P Siddy, a first dismissal for Wade.

Looking at that Warner c & b, was he in complete control of the ball when he threw it up? He was falling over at the time.

Stapel

International Regular
I don't know why, but when I see Nathan Lyon's face I get this aggressive feeling and want to punch him on the nose pretty hard,

benchmark00

If you just turned on the tv and looked at the pitch, you'd say it's a day 4/5 deck. Black marks everywhere.

benchmark00

Bracken is such a **** commentator. Provides no insight into the game outside of tired cliches and obvious ****.

The **** just retired a few years ago, he should be talking about what plans the Australian's had for Chanders and how they were taught to play when touring the windies etc. Instead he's speaking like he's a dinner guest at Buckingham palace.