• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bish00 is going to be ****ing hard to play when bowling to left handers. So many footmarks outside off stump already, let alone what they're going to look like on days two and three.

Burgey

SOBERS!!!!!! Now that's a piece of memorabilia.

Of course, Kallis and Imran are better players.

/postlikeacwnumpty

flibbertyjibber

SOBERS!!!!!! Now that's a piece of memorabilia.

Of course, Kallis and Imran are better players.

/postlikeacwnumpty
Everyone knows Imran was a better allrounder than Sobers could ever dream to be. Imran is after all the greatest player that there has ever been and will ever be.:ph34r:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Everyone knows Imran was a better allrounder than Sobers could ever dream to be. Imran is after all the greatest player that there has ever been and will ever be.:ph34r:
If you'd ever seen him bowl, you might actually think that he was

Tbh, I was thinking about this today (****ing slow Easter Saturday, I'll admit) but a world all-time x1 could do worse than Kallis, Sobers, & Imran at 5, 6, 7 and Sobers really doesnt have any business bowling at that level

Burgey

If you'd ever seen him bowl, you might actually think that he was

Tbh, I was thinking about this today (****ing slow Easter Saturday, I'll admit) but a world all-time x1 could do worse than Kallis, Sobers, & Imran at 5, 6, 7 and Sobers really doesnt have any business bowling at that level
Nor does Imran batting...

Riggins

International Captain
Hey Aussies, STOP BOWLING SUCH ****. Seriously I would be disappointed if I bowled this **** and I'm a **** bowler. Depressing. Can't believe we didn't pick patto. My attack, and I said this many time before this. #1 Harris #2 patto #3/4 siddle/hilf/cummins on fitness n form.

Burgey

Hey Aussies, STOP BOWLING SUCH ****. Seriously I would be disappointed if I bowled this **** and I'm a **** bowler. Depressing. Can't believe we didn't pick patto. My attack, and I said this many time before this. #1 Harris #2 patto #3/4 siddle/hilf/cummins on fitness n form.
Mate, they're scoring at two and a bit an over on a plumb deck. Not the bowlers' fault Watson has hands like feet.

benchmark00

Surely you're blind by now ****? How many beers left?

Riggins

International Captain
Hilf maybe the biggest wildcard of the lot On song absolutely amazing. Slightly off, terrible. Will refuse to admit if any fitness or other issues and you can't really tell until people just don't have any trouble playing him. very curious / interesting at the very least