• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Much like MJ being ****, I wouldn't mind if Watson missed a test. Could perhaps be the thing that causes changes in the batting order

Spark

Global Moderator
It annoys me unduly that Johnson bowls the same ball three times with the same result (Kallis knocks off his pads for two)

Clarke a tad confused atm.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Kallis is looking ominous today. A player of the highest class batting like he owns this arena. Especially with the buffet bowling on offer (mainly Siddle and MJ), he'd be gutted if he doesn't get a big one here.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yes, I was mainly speaking to you.
All right then. If you have an inherent problem with flippancy, I'll be serious.

South Africa are on top right now. That was likely to happen, because South Africa have a better team. A lot of the roots of people's complaints - this attack is too loose, Copeland was unfairly dropped, etc - I agree with.

It's the hyperbole that was silly. And then, at 70/2, with Kallis going well, a predictably poor but not disasterous situation for Australia, you came in to make the most over the top comment yet - "Anyone who wasn't precisely as pessimistic as I was doesn't even know the basics of cricket" - hardly makes you sound fair, does it?

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Kallis is looking ominous today. A player of the highest class batting like he owns this arena. Especially with the buffet bowling on offer (mainly Siddle and MJ), he'd be gutted if he doesn't get a big one here.
I wish I could be at home now watching some Kallisball...