• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Explanation required imo.
He yelled 'What a take!' when Haddin clean missed it. Then, as the cameraman showed the ball going towards the boundary, he said 'I really thought Boucher had taken that'. He finishes off with 'See how excited we all get?', which was followed with a good ten seconds of silence.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
He yelled 'What a take!'. Then, as the cameraman showed the ball going towards the boundary, he said 'I really thought Boucher had taken that'. He finishes off with 'See how excited we all get?', which was followed with a good ten seconds of silence.
:laugh:

Redbacks

International Captain
GO SIDS!!!!

Once again Amla looks good but fails to get a score.
How angry was Siddle when the catch went down :laugh: Good signs, hungry to get the job done ASAP.

*How ****ing annoying is the ACL add they play after each over, who gives a **** about Griffiths being a marked man

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
How angry was Siddle when the catch went down :laugh: Good signs, hungry to get the job done ASAP.
He had the prize wicket gone first ball - if anyone in this SA team is going to make us pay it's Mr Kallies. I just hope that doesn't end up costing us huge.

Steulen

International Regular
Haha...wtf?

McKenzie making sure his skipper will be absent for a few matches more. Whacking him on the broken hand with a water bottle...and then laughing at Smith who's clearly in pain.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Not actually able to watch it (following it on ABC radio), but I can imagine :)

Talking now about what the best possible Aussie attack would be, it's easy to say this while we're on top like this, but I actually think they're pretty close to it now. Maybe Clark or a fit/firing Lee for Hilf but he hardly embarrasses himself. I think McDonald adds great balance to a pace attack, and a part time spin combo of North/Clarke would be fine if the track demands it.

Redbacks

International Captain
Oh wasn't it? Only following by text but I'd gotten the impression that North well and truly should have taken it.
The ball went directly in the centre of 1st and 2nd slip. North reacted but only had time to get one hand to the ball and it was out before he had any chance to hold it. Anticipation might have been at fault or perhaps thinking Ponting might go for it, as getting to that ball that split second quicker I think he would have held it.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Matt do you still think Steyn will be Johnson's 100th Wicket?
Second innings of the third test - mark it down.

Besides Siddle, no-one else but Johnson is going to take a bag. There are still 27 wickets available this series, and Johnson needs 11.

Steulen

International Regular
Looking solid :|
Well, that's where a target of 546 comes in handy. They can look solid all they like, they will have to keep this up for 3+ sessions or 300 runs for it to be even remotely threatening to Australia. Kallis has a tendency of late to get out to nothing shots after looking untroubled throughout, and De Villiers is a good batsman but not someone I'd back to bat for nearly two days in this pitch against this attack. After these two, it's only Duminy and Boucher who should present a problem.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Does anyone know what's wrong with Siddle? And does Johnson have a hamstring problem? He grabbed at it not long before the end of the session after sliding in the field.