• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Pakistan 2022

jayjay

U19 Cricketer
What a match that was!

I followed it across the 4 days and watched the 5th on Sky and the match just had everything. A collapse, reverse swing, conventional swing, some turn, centuries, run outs, drops, catches, centuries, clue-less batsmen, clued-in batsmen, an iconic final innings, grit, determination, application...this is what one thinks of when discussing test cricket so it's difficult to understand the negativity I'm seeing on line from amateurs ,whereas a lot of cricket professionals involved in writing about the game, watching it every day, having played it have hailed this as one of the great test matches.

An argument could be made that Starc's brilliance with the ball was worthy of an Australia win, or Babar's brilliance with the bat was worthy of a remarkable Pakistan win. Can not get better than that.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a match that was!

I followed it across the 4 days and watched the 5th on Sky and the match just had everything. A collapse, reverse swing, conventional swing, some turn, centuries, run outs, drops, catches, centuries, clue-less batsmen, clued-in batsmen, an iconic final innings, grit, determination, application...this is what one thinks of when discussing test cricket so it's difficult to understand the negativity I'm seeing on line from amateurs ,whereas a lot of cricket professionals involved in writing about the game, watching it every day, having played it have hailed this as one of the great test matches.

An argument could be made that Starc's brilliance with the ball was worthy of an Australia win, or Babar's brilliance with the bat was worthy of a remarkable Pakistan win. Can not get better than that.
Ok, Haysman

Kirkut

International Regular
What a match that was!

The real winner is the pitch