• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Pakistan 2022

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Similar to most others in the thread, I think this is really exciting news - particularly with the series being given three Tests - and I'll be looking forward to it hugely right up until the moment that it doesn't happen.

smash84

The Tiger King
Similar to most others in the thread, I think this is really exciting news - particularly with the series being given three Tests - and I'll be looking forward to it hugely right up until the moment that it doesn't happen.
This is exactly how I feel

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if it does happen and there are crowds, i'll go to the test in Lahore.

I know I shouldn't do this to myself...

morgieb

Squad for the Test tour:

Australia Test squad: Pat Cummins (c), Ashton Agar, Scott Boland, Alex Carey, Cameron Green, Marcus Harris, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Josh Inglis, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Marsh, Michael Neser, Steve Smith (vc), Mitchell Starc, Mitchell Swepson, David Warner

Daemon

Harris again lol.

Marsh in on the back of T20s or is there some actual form to back this up?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Very happy to see a full strength squad named. Hopefully there are no withdrawals and we see this team travel to Pak. Tests in Pakistan can be fun, although sometimes those pitches tend to be pretty dull too. Wishing the best for both teams and for the Pak fans here who are in Pakistan, hopefully you guys get to go down and watch some good test cricket.