• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Pakistan 2022

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yessss, Khushdil. Finally a bloke I've backed since domestix comes good. Like the look of top dog Babar. Radiating big dick energy. Change bowling need a fix ASAP though. Big, big hole.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Mitch Marsh will be in the team 100%
I think only one of Labu or Smith should play.

Head, Warner, Smith, Maxwell, Mitch Marsh, Green, Carey, Agar, Starc, Cummins, Zampa . Batting till 10 and 7 bowling options.

Reserves: Labu, Hazlewood, Stoinis

Tom Flint

International Regular
I think only one of Labu or Smith should play.

Head, Warner, Smith, Maxwell, Mitch Marsh, Green, Carey, Agar, Starc, Cummins, Zampa . Batting till 10 and 7 bowling options.

Reserves: Labu, Hazlewood, Stoinis
I'd thought Hazelwood should play. Been good in odis last few years

jayjay

U19 Cricketer
What is Australia's best xi going forward in to the world Cup? I have no idea
The bowling is obvious imo...Starc, Cummins and Hazlewood with Green as all rounder. Zampa as spinner also makes sense.

They just need a spin bowling batter in there some where...it's a good side at full strength.

jayjay

U19 Cricketer
Yessss, Khushdil. Finally a bloke I've backed since domestix comes good. Like the look of top dog Babar. Radiating big dick energy. Change bowling need a fix ASAP though. Big, big hole.
What is Pakistan's best bowling attack?

I think when Shadab is fit he walks into this side, as should Imad. Shaheen obviously but any of Hasan, Rauf and Shah are far too inconsistent and one dimensional for a 50 over game. Who is that 2nd and 3rd fast bowler ? Why is Dahani not getting a try?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Starc is a odi atg and Cummins is the captain. When you have both Green and Marsh being good with bat and ball, Haze is an overhead, especially in SC.
Cummins isn't the captain in ODIs and it's not clear he would be if Finch is axed. Could go to Carey, or Head if he establishes himself.

If push comes to shove Haze should IMO get in over him as he's the better ODI bowler. I don't think the limitations he has in SC tests are as relevant, though it's hard to tell as he's only played three ODIs there.

Gob

International Coach
Cummins isn't the captain in ODIs and it's not clear he would be if Finch is axed. Could go to Carey, or Head if he establishes himself.

If push comes to shove Haze should IMO get in over him as he's the better ODI bowler. I don't think the limitations he has in SC tests are as relevant, though it's hard to tell as he's only played three ODIs there.
Cummins himself said he is not interested in the ODI captaincy at the moment