• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Meridio

International Regular
Ooh, by the standards of the fielding of these teams that's a pretty regulation catch. Big let off for Anderson.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Oooh, might be this Anderson fellow's day. And Australia does have a long tail. It's getting interesting!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You need a bit of luck to get through this sort of bowling. If these two can push on from here we could have a decent finish. If one or both go now, I'd hate to be a new batsman coming in to face this.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Smith must be mad not to have a slip in with these memey tactics. Sure its reversing but Kane will do a Lords once it dies down if there's no slip in.

Last edited:

Meridio

International Regular
Man, it's going miles. This is the biggest amount of reverse swing I've seen for a long time. Only other time in NZ that I can recall was that test in about 2005 vs WI, when Bond took 5 (from memory).

jcas0167

International Debutant
that the first good choice of music for the super slow mo?
I quite enjoyed Maroon 5's 'Sugar' being played to a slow motion montage of McCullum strokeplay. I'd like it if they went for a more retro 80's approach, maybe a montage set to 'Eye of the Tiger' or 'the Final Countdown'.

Last edited: