• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Jord

U19 Vice-Captain
We need a couple good partnerships. The reverse swing is bloody worrying. Why can't we do that :huh:

I think Aussie are too good to let it slip.
The Australians have been doing a bunch of things to get the ball to reverse swing, throwing on the bounce, etcetera. Smart tactics.

Meridio

International Regular
The Australians have been doing a bunch of things to get the ball to reverse swing, throwing on the bounce, etcetera. Smart tactics.
Yeah I've been working up a bit of a theory that we don't look after the ball as well as Australia, England etc. do. When our swing bowlers are in form they move it around when it's new, but even when we were using the Duke in England I don't recall us getting much swing past the 20 over mark. And I can't remember the last time we got any appreciable reverse swing.

Malleeboy

U19 12th Man
Reverse is more troublesome (like most swing) when it is added to pace.
150 and moving an inch, is tougher to face then 130 and moving a foot.

Meridio

International Regular
Don't like this reverse swing Hazlewood is getting. Let's hope Anderson hits a six into someone's beer cup.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Couple of poor calls from Martinez in this game (though I thought the Burns decision was out when I saw it live).

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bat first. When I saw it live I thought it might have been pad then bat, but clearly not out