• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
If our famed and strong on paper and reinforced batting line up can't chase down this total, we are in SERIOUS trouble as an ODI side.

biased indian

International Coach
Watching tests on cricinfo is useless, it takes away everything that makes test matches so great, Hell I'd even go so far as to say I would prefer to watch an odi on cricinfo to a test:dry:
Hate Fox Sports sometimes:@
add to it this the current partnership going on

Current partnership 9 runs, 10.0 overs PAK vs SA

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Against this bowling line up it will be very tough.
I am not so sure. I think if the batsmen play well and the pitch as good as it seems to be, from all accounts, I think we should win. Whether we do bat well is another story... Time for the likes of Sachin and Yuvraj to come to the party, I reckon. Sachin hasn't done well against the Aussies for a long time now. His last century was in 2003 against them. Time for him to come good.

sideshowtim

Banned
Australia probably would have wanted 20-30 more. The rather baffling partnership between Ponting and Clarke set them back a little after a great start. Still 291 should be more than enough; the Indian batting doesn't inspire much confidence at the moment.
It seems the great man was treating it as a bit of a net session...playing himself back in a little bit, getting some match time under his belt after not playing cricket for so long and being injured for a while. I'm okay with that, especially since we got a very defendable total.

Should be an interesting chase. But with perfect conditions, a strong line up, Bracken out and at home India are probably favourites to win from here.

haroon510

International 12th Man
as much as i love the game of cricket.. i am not preveliged to watch every single match live in t.v... i fallow cricinfo.com 's commentry.. cricinfo is my fivoriate website.. it is my homepage and i use it more than any other website...

just going over the India vs Aus odi commentry.. i came a crose this..

In related news, a lawyer from Jalandhar has filed a criminal complaint against the Indian team for "disrespecting" the national flag after winning the Twenty20 tournament. Just read that on the news feed. Some people just arent satisfied.

i am happy at least something good came out of the final match of the 20/20 world cup for me lol ...

pup11

International Coach
Australia off to a great start with the ball and both Johnson and Lee are shaping the ball very well, so these aren't good signs for the Indians.
Btw, i would have prefered Yuvraj to come ahead of Dravid.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Australia off to a great start with the ball and both Johnson and Lee are shaping the ball very well, so these aren't good signs for the Indians.
Btw, i would have prefered Yuvraj to come ahead of Dravid.
any reason for that mate?