• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

adharcric

International Coach
You can't help but notice how well Dhoni seems to fit in as the captain of this side. He commands the respect of the juniors (i.e., Sreesanth) and seniors (i.e., Sachin, Dravid) and is continuously seeking advice and trying things out. Great to see as an Indian supporter.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
You can't help but notice how well Dhoni seems to fit in as the captain of this side. He commands the respect of the juniors (i.e., Sreesanth) and seniors (i.e., Sachin, Dravid) and is continuously seeking advice and trying things out. Great to see as an Indian supporter.
Totally, he actually shows a lot of maturity for his IMO. Showed alot of cool even in the last match when he had to cool Sreesanth down. I like that.

pup11

International Coach
30 runs of the last 10 overs, that's not good for the Aussies and i think now they need to change gears.

R_D

International Debutant
Is Ganguly with the injured Hamstring or whats the deal for him not playing this match?
Yeah still out due to that hamstring injury.
No need to risk it if he's not 100% right.. got a huge couple months of cricket to play and we going to need him fit for test matches at least.

R_D

International Debutant
9-0-40-1 so far :cool:
Dhoni should've let Yuvraj have one more over to get the last over out of the way.
Looks like our part timer do a better job than actually having a real 5th bowler.
Seriously need to break this partnership.. looking very dangerous.

biased indian

International Coach
38.5 Pathan to Symonds, 2 byes, looks for the yorker from around the stumps, Symonds is beaten but gets bat on it to snick it past leg stump, a nice french cut, if you will :unsure:

alternative

Yeh, I have to agree with Jono and others here.

We have to get Symo and Pup out in the next few balls for us to have any chance of restricting them under 300.

alternative

Thought Harbajan bowled quite well, even though he didn't pick up any wickets i was impressed with his spell in keeping things quiet. First few overs, iirc 7 overs only costed 16 runs, which was phenomenal compared with the rest of the bowlers.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Clarke gone, top innings from him though, really made sure the score kept ticking over.