• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Yeh don't understand why Yuvraj bowled that over, he should have had a longer spell to start with. No point bring him in at this stage imo.

As i type this post, symonds smacks another huge six.

Matt79

Global Moderator
I reckon Clarke didn't quite throw his wicket away then, but decided to just try and hit the maximum regardless of risk - he looks like he's tweaked his back - doing a lot of stretching and wincing before that uncharacteristic shot.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Huge wicket, but did we really need that wicket at this stage. The man who is not really in form Hodge gets a shot at the Indians now, this is not looking good :(.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
ffs, usually don't mind watching Symonds bat in ODIs, but this **** is pretty much making it a certainty that he will line-up in the Whites this summer which is ****ing dire.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FFS Hodge. It's a crime if he gets selected over Haddin for the next game.

Edit: Oooo, just noticed that Cricinfo's player profiles now gives you a link to domestic first and last games. Swanky.

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
Hodge really destroyed the whole momentum that was built by Symmo and Clarke, but having said that i don't think there was any need for Clarke to get out playing the kind of shot he did.
Hodge in this series = DIRE!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Would someone come talk about the exciting Test that's going on please?:@

It's annoying talking to myself in that thread :p. In any case, a good score set by the Aussies (again). They just have very few weaknesses, it's amazing that they can recover from virtually any position.

biased indian

International Coach

It's annoying talking to myself in that thread :p. In any case, a good score set by the Aussies (again). They just have very few weaknesses, it's amazing that they can recover from virtually any position.
oh forgot about it

The_Bunny

State Regular

Watching tests on cricinfo is useless, it takes away everything that makes test matches so great, Hell I'd even go so far as to say I would prefer to watch an odi on cricinfo to a test:dry:
Hate Fox Sports sometimes:@

Dissector

International Debutant
Australia probably would have wanted 20-30 more. The rather baffling partnership between Ponting and Clarke set them back a little after a great start. Still 291 should be more than enough; the Indian batting doesn't inspire much confidence at the moment.