• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
So What is Harbhajan on about ? He is no saint either, one has watched him enough to know that. Infact how can this Indian team complain about sledging and all that when they have the biggest idiot in their own team.

Grow up Bhajji and put up some worthy performance. Otherwise it just seems like your whinning is a way to distract people from your pathetic performances.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
So What is Harbhajan on about ? He is no saint either, one has watched him enough to know that. Infact how can this Indian team complain about sledging and all that when they have the biggest idiot in their own team.

Grow up Bhajji and put up some worthy performance. Otherwise it just seems like your whinning is a way to distract people from your pathetic performances.
Love that sentence

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Aussies batting and surprise surprise Haddin dropped and Hodge stays in the side.

He'll be playing test cricket this summer (ala Andrew Symonds).

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
India has a decent looking batting line up on paper. Pathan at 8, Bhajji at 9 and Zak at 10 are all no mugs with the bat. In fact, neither is Sree at 11. But We need to bat and bowl well here... A loss here would probably mean the end of the series for us...

pup11

International Coach
I just can't understand why Haddin was dropped instead of Hodge, anyways atleast Haddin made most of his chances, so if Hodge still doesn't perform Haddin can always replace him.
Great start by the Aussies though.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, it's a pretty dire move by the selectors to keep Hodge over Haddin. Poor form in keeping Bracken out of the team as well. It doesn't matter how the other bowlers are going IMO, you have to make room for him. I could see why they wanted to keep Hopes in the side for his batting, but neither Johnson or Clark have done anywhere near enough to warrant being selected over Bracken.

pup11

International Coach
I think with 3 fielders now allowed outside the circle, the powerplay is no longer too advantageous to the batting side.

adharcric

International Coach
I disagree. The Indian public and players seem to be going on about it quite a bit, but no-one else really cares anymore, including the Australian players. Sreesanth and Symonds went off at each other because it's in their nature; that's their character. It had nothing at all to do with a game a few weeks ago which no-one cares about anymore.
Symonds is the only player that brought up the Twenty20 issue from what I know. Sreesanth has been his usual volatile self and Harbhajan has reacted like a whining kid to Symonds (and probably a few others). You shouldn't really pay attention to the Indian public - the majority are ignorant - or the Indian media. So really, it's been the same bunch all over again. Big deal.

Last edited: