• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

Matt79

Global Moderator
Well at this point I think I have to concede a point that has been raised in the Is Ponting the best since Bradman/in the world threads that have popped up at regular intervals. Regardless of all the other aspects in which he is brilliant, he does struggle against Harbajhan on Indian pitches...

Matt79

Global Moderator
Yes!

Chakde India!
what does Chakde India actually mean? "Go India" or similar I presume.

The commentators have been driving me nuts with this though. They keep on showing the Chak de India signs in the crowd them saying "Yes, well, Chak de India, that seems to be the new slogan for the crowd, from the soundtrack of the movie". I've heard them say that about 20 times so far this series, without them ever once providing a translation! :ranting:

Laurrz

International Debutant
Hopes should've opened definately

but oh well

im glad Hodge is batting at 4... because thats where he's been good for Australia.. this time he has all the time in the world