• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
5.4 Sreesanth to Gilchrist, FOUR!!, full and wide outside the off stump, slanting away and asking to be hit, Gilchrist opens the face of the bat and slices it to square third man for four, look at that shot, powerfully smashed away! Sreesanth is losing his radar completely

I can't you idiot, the Nascar is on. Otherwise I wouldn't be on Cricbuzz :mad:

pasag

RTDAS
I would still be angry if it was another sport like rugby or whatever but at least those are Australian and sports. This is American car racing ffs. How does that take preference to Australian cricket? Insanity.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Srresanth 3 overs for 26...I can see why he's so vocal now :happy:

I'm tempted to walk to the local pub to see him getting taken apart.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
(H) Love it, although it is dire that they're Showing NASCAR ahead of Australia playing in the cricket. It would've been less dire had it been the Busch Series where Marcos Ambrose was racing though. (in reply to Jono btw)

Sreesanth bowling well is seems.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Wow, The Idiot leaves and the attack doesn't look like the Ilford 3rd XI anymore.

And as I say that, Pathan goes for a four. Gotta love the Indian bowling.