• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Nascar and Foxtel both suck, freaking hell the only reason i have foxtel is cause of the cricket and the ****s don't even show that properly. Argh :@.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Its that sort of **** that makes me wonder why I watch limited overs cricket sometimes.

Small ground, flat pitch, and you don't give that out? ****'s sake that was plumb. Batsman have enough in their favour as is.

I'd say that if it was Lee bowling to Sachin too I'd just like to say, not just because it was Pathan to Ponting.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Interesting....this is a farce. Australia seriously needs to have their Test and ODI status revoked and they should be absorbed into the other countries, auction the players off to various bidders.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Great catch from Rahul!

Ponting done by an off spinner that didn't turn.

Harbahajan clearly the key to India having any chance here. With Clarke and Ponting in the shed, if they can snag another it won't be so bad considering Hayden isnt playing.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
YES I FOUND A FREEE STREAM!!! YES THANK GOD!

And as I download it, what a catch by Dravid! Haha two wonderful things to happen within minutes of each other :happy: !