• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

R!TTER

First Class Debutant
Yes there is - you want to look at innings lists rather than match results
He was talking about India setting a total around 100-150 & the results filtered according to that but I don't see it. If there is you can post the results here?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man that Green LBW really ticks me off still. Changed the game.
Huh? It wasn't a howler & as much as I think Wilson is past it, that actually looked dead live. I'd get your comment it was missing the stumps & they were out of reviews.

Howe_zat

Audio File

R!TTER

First Class Debutant

India have only ever defended 100-150 twice. Mumbai 2004 and Melbourne 1981.

Home: Played 4, won 1, lost 1, drawn 1
Away/Neutral: Played 17, won 1, lost 11, drawn 1
Well it's slightly worse than I thought but not too bad overall. You also need to filter out the results from India, as a host.

1 win & a loss -

Spark

Global Moderator
Will say that it looks extremely hard to score. It'll take India a while to knock off this deficit