• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
186/4 to 197 all out. Yeesh. Aus need to bring their A game with the ball because I wouldn’t have any confidence in them chasing anything north of 100 in the 4th dig.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really need to bowl patiently and not go looking for a wicket every ball. Making India work for every run will be enough on this, the pitch will do it for you if you hit consistently good areas.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
If Aus score 250, India are out of the game tbh. Honestly anything more than 180 from Aus would probably mean an easy Indian defeat.
agree...88 is a really big lead on this pitch and the difference-maker in a low scoring game like this...i can see us folding rapidly in the 2nd dig...

Shri

Mr. Glass
if loddu i mean jaddu had not bowled that no ball to marnus we would have been even in the test without being so far behind