• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Spark

Global Moderator
Feels like we aren't quite responding to what Kohli is doing here. A lot of easy singles square on the legside.

EDIT: Kuhnemann meanwhile is a bit straight in this spell to both batsmen.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i mean i don't think this necessarily disagrees with what i'm saying though? he's tried to adapt but as you point out hasn't mastered it to the extent he's mastered the art of bowling his preferred way back home

now it would be wrong to suggest that because of this he sucks or whatever some people have been saying but it's a hole in his game
Ah I misread your post lol. I thought you were saying it's something that isn't really touched on a lot.

Daemon

Australia are paying 2.75 for those interested. I'd have a cheeky bet on that if it was legal here.

Shri

Mr. Glass
batting will get easier in the next session. 220 all out should be our target now. give them a 50ish run lead, roll them for 100 then chase the target hopefully thanks to a rohit special in 4th innings

Gob

International Coach
Eerily similar to Pune 2017 so far and from memory, it was after the lunch the real calamity struck

Gob

International Coach
Kohli looks the best he has looked in ages. Jadeja does his thing and with Ashwin and Axar yet to come, India can very much wipe out the deflect for Australia to capitulate in the 2nd dig

Funny enough if the roles were revised from the two teams, there is no way Aus getting anywhere near that

anil1405

International Captain
batting will get easier in the next session. 220 all out should be our target now. give them a 50ish run lead, roll them for 100 then chase the target hopefully thanks to a rohit special in 4th innings
220 from here would be a really good score.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
India still aren't out of this game. Jadeja and kohli can bat and they have 3 more guys to come who can all do a job. Think these 2 need to be a bit more proactive post lunch like khawaja was yesterday. This is the exact kinda deck where your gonna get a ball with your name on it eventually if you just grit it out.

Burgey

I have a feeling this is the innings that Kohli breaks out of his slump , a good sign of a batsman is when he's rotating strike comfortably, I would be very surprised if he doesn't get atleast 50 here
Yeah I think Aus need to bring long on up for the offies and long off for Kuhnemann to make him try to hit a gap a bit squarer so he isn’t presenting the full face all the time.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Matt Renshaw has been roped in as David Warner's concussion substitute for the ongoing Test match against India in Delhi.

Renshaw only bats but not bowls