• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pus.

****s me no end when a bowler can't close out a set. If you bowl a good seed and get pongoed fair enough, but that's just complete turd.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
This squad needs to be changed. We cannot have to choose between Ishant and Unadkat for the rest of the ODIs. We need to call someone up like Mohit or Dhawal or Pandey.

Burgey

This squad needs to be changed. We cannot have to choose between Ishant and Unadkat for the rest of the ODIs. We need to call someone up like Mohit or Dhawal or Pandey.
Nah, seriously. Bring this attack over for the WC, please.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What a brilliant partnership this is. I don't know why Shami hasn't come back on yet, even for a couple of overs to try and get a wicket.

EDIT - before now I meant.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pus.

****s me no end when a bowler can't close out a set. If you bowl a good seed and get pongoed fair enough, but that's just complete turd.
That was the thing about Ishant's over - great hitting but 4 half-trackers, a wide half volley and a full bunger would've gone for plenty in test cricket let alone the 48th over

OverratedSanity

I can't believe Dhoni's captaincy at times. Why the **** was Shami not brought back in earlier... He jut gives up trying to take wickets sometimes. And here if we had another wicket Australia could have folded quickly.

Spark

Global Moderator
I know it's tradition for Indian seamers to start out well and then lose 10km pace as they turn into plodders, but in the second spell of the same match? Seriously?