• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
How the hell has Vinay stayed in the side over B Kumar. Vinay has consistently proved himself as incompetent at the death and B Kumar is a far better new ball bowler. I cannot believe that we are stuck with having to play one of Unadkat or Ishant for the rest of the series. So embarrassing - we have better bowlers than this!! Unadkat is one of the worst bowlers I've seen play for India - I'm surprised to see he hasn't come along at all since his Test match and is still bowling 120kph which is unacceptable unless you are a metronome who swings it - not a scattergun who barely moves it. I'd have thought he did more to take wickets against Zimbabwe but I was obviously wrong. So annoyed right now - this bowling attack is a joke other than Shami who looks promising.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How the hell has Vinay stayed in the side over B Kumar. Vinay has consistently proved himself as incompetent at the death and B Kumar is a far better new ball bowler. I cannot believe that we are stuck with having to play one of Unadkat or Ishant for the rest of the series. So embarrassing - we have better bowlers than this!! Unadkat is one of the worst bowlers I've seen play for India - I'm surprised to see he hasn't come along at all since his Test match and is still bowling 120kph which is unacceptable unless you are a metronome who swings it - not a scattergun who barely moves it. I'd have thought he did more to take wickets against Zimbabwe but I was obviously wrong. So annoyed right now - this bowling attack is a joke other than Shami who looks promising.
Umadkat?