• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was interesting watching th eIndian bowlers at the end of the innings. It almost seemed as though they didn't really have a set plan, not that they weren't executing it. Generally agree that if there's anyone else around, especially someone who is half way decent with the cue, then Ishant needs to go from the ODI set up. He's bowlig poorly at a hittable pace and his fielding, for a member of the best fielding side of all time, is terribad.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just watched the Indian batting innings this morning. Good from Australia, we really are a good bowling unit apart from Xavier these days who isn't horrible (the highest praise he will get from me I think).

My Golden Spring continues to be honest betting on Jono's boi to be India's highest scorer.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Loving how the fox sports highlights CA uploaded showed only the boundaries hit by Australia and the wickets took by Australia - good balanced highlights

Burgey

Notice Jono has popped into the thread but said nothing about his boi Kohli dropping a soda at backward point. WAC.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Didn't watch the match but I assume the Indian commentators attempted to pass it off as a 'half chance'?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Notice Jono has popped into the thread but said nothing about his boi Kohli dropping a soda at backward point. WAC.
I didn't watch the Aust batting innings you s.o.b.

Was watching Djokovic vs. Del Potro in the Shanghai Masters final :cool:

Burgey

Nah they couldn't do that, as it nigh hit him in the forehead.

I think it was passed off as an aberration from one of history's greatest fielding sides.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah they couldn't do that, as it nigh hit him in the forehead.

I think it was passed off as an aberration from one of history's greatest fielding sides.
:laugh:

Where is this great fielding side gag coming from, was there some commentary about India being good in the field last night?

wiff

First Class Debutant
yep and Have an opinion? Think again | Cricket News | India | ESPN Cricinfo
Commentators not allowed to call it how they see it:

"The impact of the restrictions during that series was reflected in the quality and tenor of the commentary - catches that went down after hitting MS Dhoni on the wrist and Virat Kohli on the chest were called "half chances" and there was no comment passed on the state of the pitch for the Delhi Test, which ended inside three days."

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha yeah I just read that article after I made the post and realised.

Ah BCCI, you are so ****.

Burgey

:laugh:

Where is this great fielding side gag coming from, was there some commentary about India being good in the field last night?
It came from the tweet which you sent in about 5 minutes after Kohli's drop and which was displayed on screen:

Is this Indian side the best fielding team in world cricket? @bbci #asktheexpert

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It came from the tweet which you sent in about 5 minutes after Kohli's drop and which was displayed on screen:

Is this Indian side the best fielding team in world cricket? @bbci #asktheexpert
you know damn well if that was me I'd have hashtagged #havemybabiesvirat somewhere in my tweet

ajdude

International Coach
oh god watching the replay and warne's advocating finch for the number 6 spot in the ashes. can someone make a warne xi?

would have to include S. Marsh, Quiney, Finch, Coulter-Nile, Faulkner

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
oh god watching the replay and warne's advocating finch for the number 6 spot in the ashes. can someone make a warne xi?

The rest to be filled out by Warne himself no doubt.

Spikey

he seems like the type of guy who would pick MJ

ps hodge, dussey, berry