• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
ok ****s gf is making me put on a movie now. Will watch this on delay. Fully expect Kohli to be not out leading India to 4-0 and to bring his famous line to its completion: "Wait til you come to India" :cool:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
ok ****s gf is making me put on a movie now. Will watch this on delay. Fully expect Kohli to be not out leading India to 4-0 and to bring his famous line to its completion: "Wait til you come to India" :cool:
Silver Linings Playbook ftr

ajdude

International Coach
are you gonna bend her backwards

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Dude.. the ball hit the outside edge of the bat before it hit the pad.. Do you even understand the LBW law?
Obv BCCI changed the rules mid innings with the Money. :cool:

Those Incompetent shunts forgot to change the rules quickly when India was bowling though in the first innings as there were 544747 close shouts.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only right she gets her way seeing as she obviously wears the pants in the relationship.

Ffs you're a lawyer, ****. Get to JB HiFi and buy a second tele.