• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yeah.. they haven't changed the rules so much that you can be given LBW when it hits the bat first... There was an outside edge onto the pad

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Lol, half the team didn't appeal.

You're as one-eyed in cricket as you are with Essendon in the AFL then. ;)
How so? It was out, Maxwell appealed? Since when do they all need to?

Thanks for reminding me about the footy, has been a great weekend :)

Dissector

International Debutant
BTW I ran the numbers and Australia's last three wickets didn't outscore the first three though they came ridiculously close: 639 to 676. They outscored them 5 out of 8 times though including the last four innings.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Vijay, you had a mammoth series against all expectations due to not trying to be a funky ****.

Now of all times, WHY?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hate how I keep on demeaning everything Maxwell does by saying he's so lucky, but he is so ****ing lucky. The reverse sweep. i mean come on