• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

dermo

International Vice-Captain
just realised i havn't had to watch an add with one of those d-rate "musicans" in it today or have to listen to slats tell me how good the blocks going to be

EDIT: **** you foxsports you ****s

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarke. Just an amazing player right now. Fine knock. He's becoming a great player before our eyes this bloke.

Well done Moët too. Nice debut, though pissed away.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How funny was it the other day when Cribb was saying he's not sure if he'd have Clarke in his World XI aws?

Mr_Ronan

Banned
Indian commentators trying to convince themselves this game is dead even. What bollocks.

300 is a good score on that pitch and Aussies look set for at least 350 so they are well ahead in the game at this point.

India will need to make 400+ and get a decent lead or they'll face a nightmare chase on a prick of a wicket.

Last edited:

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Pup WAFGz.
Moss' done really well too - expected him to get 30-40 runs, but did better, so credit where due etc.
350 odd should be just above par i suppose.