• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official Australia in England 2020 (Non-Ashes)*****

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
This game reminds me of the old IPL games with CSK in the 2010-12 period. 3 or 4 early wickets on a sluggish pitch, Badri and MSD consolidating. 70/3 or 70/4 after 10 and somehow get to 170/6 or 170/7. Then squeeze the opposition out for 150.

Jack1

International Debutant
Feel like this was a game for Ali to open up. Express pace is likely to come on to the bat more nicely . He should remove Archer from the attack and try to pull it back

Jack1

International Debutant
England have bowled badly and Aus have cashed in. Long hop from Rashid punished as I write this, this game is pretty much over as a contest

BoyBrumby

Englishman
England have bowled badly and Aus have cashed in. Long hop from Rashid punished as I write this, this game is pretty much over as a contest
TBF they jibbed a stronger position in the first game.

Gorgeous google from Rashid to castle Finch there. Oz still warmish favs, but never say never.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
following the cricinfo text commentary. Sounds like England have been awful fielding.

Moeen not a fan of his own bowling?

Jack1

International Debutant
Can’t believe Ali didn’t keep himself on in a game like this he brings back express pace. Strange captaincy

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Humph. 14 from Wood's last.

Put Oz right back in the box seat. 20 from 24 needed. Two from Jordan, one each to Curran and Archer is my guess.