• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in Bangladesh

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Just watching the highlights of yesterday now, it's good to see Wasim Akram talking bowling with Brett Lee and Mitchell Johnson. They could both learn a lot from the great man.
Bit early to be calling Johnson a "great man", isn't it?

DanielFullard

U19 Vice-Captain
Could Gillespies form mean he plays less than expected for Yorkshire this year? With him, Kruis and Breesnan they have verygood propects of causing upsets

Langeveldt

Soutie
Normal service resumed, bowlers scoring 100's and we can all go back to laughing at Bangladesh :D

Onya Dizzy, get that front foot forward man, nice haircut too

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
Normal service resumed, bowlers scoring 100's and we can all go back to laughing at Bangladesh
What is the big deal, Didn't Vettori score a 100 not out against Pakistan few years ago and an 81 against SA just few days ago ?

And is it worse than Mcgrath scoring 60 runs against NZ ? :laugh: :laugh: Common Gillespie to me is the main aussie batsman after Ponting. God he has saved Austalia so many times.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
DanielFullard said:
Could Gillespies form mean he plays less than expected for Yorkshire this year? With him, Kruis and Breesnan they have verygood propects of causing upsets
nah i reckon he will still play a lot for Yorkshire and i hope he does, take a bunch load of wickets and secure his ashes spot.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sanz said:
What is the big deal, Didn't Vettori score a 100 not out against Pakistan few years ago and an 81 against SA just few days ago ?

And is it worse than Mcgrath scoring 60 runs against NZ ? :laugh: :laugh: Common Gillespie to me is the main aussie batsman after Ponting. God he has saved Austalia so many times.
It's definitely not worse than McGrath :happy:

Vettori, on the other hand, can bat a bit!

Gillespie is a stunning advertisement for 10 day test matches though :laugh: