• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 4th Test at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, 4 - 8 Mar 2021

centurymaker

International Captain
Absolutely disgraceful from England to ONLY bowl 82 overs in a day when they are under the pump!

In fact, this is blatant cheating because if they had to bowl the 8 missing overs today- they would easily concede another 30-35 runs, taking the lead to 120+, whereas tomorrow they will come back fresh and may knock over these batsmen really quickly! No effort was made whatsoever to bowl the 90 overs! If this is not cheating Idk what is!

I can't see Root not coping a ban here for being 8 overs short on a day where just 6 wickets fell!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Absolutely disgraceful from England to ONLY bowl 82 overs in a day when they are under the pump!

In fact, this is blatant cheating because if they had to bowl the 8 missing overs today- they would easily concede another 30-35 runs, taking the lead to 120+, whereas tomorrow they will come back fresh and may knock over these batsmen really quickly!

I can't see Root not coping a ban here for being 8 overs short on a day where just 6 wickets fell! Unacceptable
ok

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year

In fact, this is blatant cheating because if they had to bowl the 8 missing overs today- they would easily concede another 30-35 runs, taking the lead to 120+, whereas tomorrow they will come back fresh and may knock over these batsmen really quickly!

I can't see Root not coping a ban here for being 8 overs short on a day where just 6 wickets fell! Unacceptable
Wow a day like that and this is all you can think to post? You must hate life.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This only makes up for one occassion of Curran/Prior/Broad/Bresnan/etc lower order trolling.

Taste it you ****s

centurymaker

International Captain
Wow a day like that and this is all you can think to post? You must hate life.
If India had done the same, your pommy comms would have been up the **** about this all day long!

Fact is NO EFFORT was made throughout the day to bowl these overs, particularly in the last session because England were being hammered! Many a times you see teams catch up some overs right at the end and end up with 87-88 overs for the day. But 82 is totally unacceptable and cheating given the context of the game. If shoe was on the other foot, I cannot imagine what would be said on various english and media platforms by numerous experts and fans! (talking from experience)