• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 4th Test at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, 4 - 8 Mar 2021

Spark

Global Moderator
Thought there'd be a decent chance it hit him outside the line and whether it was bouncing over the stumps. Genuine 50/50 for mine.
Yeah I was like "ehhhhh I'm not sure about that". No real problem with it being given out, but definitely in keeping with the pattern of this series that it was.

I don't really mind that - I think an umpire having a fairly consistent interpretation of the LBW law is a good thing, regardless of what their interpretation might be - but it is contributing to the apparent dominance of LBW dismissals in this series for sure.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
@cnerd123 is probably angry but I just dont see Rohit succeeding batting like a Pujara. Maybe for a session or so but once you are set, you gotta bat like yourself.

Stapel

International Regular
Lol he was not outside the line even when he finished mate. Live, that just looked out. And Nitin Menon has not been wrong at all this series. :)
I must say I don't exactly know the laws on this: the middle of the ball, and the outer side of the off-stump? Or the whole of the ball inside the line of the stumps?