• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 4th Test at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, 4 - 8 Mar 2021

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Ian Bell was a good player but I don’t know about Swanns declaration that “it would be a great thing if Pope is even half the player Bell was.” :laugh:
Unless he's talking about spin bowling its usually just worth blanking your mind to make it sound like background noise.

hazsa19

International Regular
Haha, what is this team selection? So so reactionary. 2 spinners/ 2 pacers plus Stokes seems pretty straightforward. Stop blaming bowlers for batsman being ****

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Why you want the 3rd spinner...... Washi :wub:

Its gotta be annoying for all the Ash-bunnies now, Washi is there to get them if Ash can't. :laugh:

Warner, and now Stokes.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I really am surprised they didn’t set themselves to not be beaten on the inside edge as the default. Not taking away from the bowling but when you’re 50 odd not you’re expecting to get something on that. I really don’t know if they’ve even gone about putting a deal of thought into batting plans for this game. They just seem borderline not to GAF