• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 4th Test at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, 4 - 8 Mar 2021

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Bugger. I had a meeting just after Ashwin was out and rather hoped we'd mop up the last four while I was away. But it's all looking a bit crap now.

Burner

International Regular
I am always amazed at how clutch Pant is. Dude is a baby, career-wise, and he's already a rockstar. I'll be surprised if he doesn't go down as one of India's best bats of all time, by the time he retires.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I saw Anderson kneeling before and had thoughts of how many old people die when a heat wave strikes.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I can see now why India wanted to bat England out today and were so defensive earlier in the day. Should have switched up for sure after England showed they were playing just as well but makes sense why it was the strategy going in.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
On top of everything else, that has to be bouncing over by miles

Lol guess not, god bless the machine indian umpires