• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 4th Test at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, 4 - 8 Mar 2021

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
**** who do we play in the wtc final as our bowling attack? so many options

if ashwin's batting is truly back to potential we could play 3 quicks and 2 spinners

gill (predicting that he'll nick off to out swingers)
sharma (swing lol)
pujara
kohli
rahane (rahane or bust batting)
pant
ashwin
jadeja
ishant
shami
bumrah

if we have an injury to a quick in the ipl, siraj comes in
Yeah I just don’t see the openers doing well but I also don’t know who else to pick. Unless Pujara opens and someone else comes into the middle order, but I don’t think it’s worth it. I would probably okay with that team as well.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I mean I personally wouldn't go about firing up Ben Stokes either, but who cares this is fun
Yeah, he was the one who started it, so won't be surprised if he felt he needed this to kick him on to top form. But we may see it also muddles his thinking more, given how the rest of his team seem to be playing. Will see when Ash comes on to bowl, I guess.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's really not that much happening is there. England might regret going in with 3.5 bowlers.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
They all look good and in a bizarre way, Bumrah might be the one who will be least effective of the top 5 of our seamers in England. What a time to be alive. :wub:
Bumrah
Shami
Ishant
Umesh
Siraj
Bhuvi?
Shardul?

Is this the top seven Indian pace bowling attack right now?

Probably should take them all for a five Test match series right?

For spinners, taking Ashwin, Jadeja, Patel? But they’ll take Sundar? I don’t know why you’d take Kuldeep. They clearly don’t rate him all that highly, he should go play somewhere or at least be around his family. Even though i would take Kuldeep over Sundar.