• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 4th Test at the MCG

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Some lovely shots from Bancroft. Does so much better when he gets properly forward.

Spark

Global Moderator
Good on Anderson for taking some initiative and going above and beyond to try and get some ****ing sideways movement on this concrete piece of ****.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pitch looks very flat still. Draw should be easy to get for Australia, may force a win anyway as we will lollapse if there is pressure tomorrow.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cook is such a classy bloke. He's exactly what cricket needs more of, not guys like Jimmy Anderson. Hearing him in the press conference was so refreshing.

Victor Ian

International Coach
I cant believe how many advertisements for gambling there are on BT. I thought Australia had a terrible problem but this is ridiculous. And not just one agency. More than I can count.