• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 4th Test at the MCG

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Smith's catching has deteriorated a bit over the last few years IMO. He used to swallow anything hit even vaguely near him.
I can't remember as far back prior to his godly return to tests, but was he really that good? Knew he was highly prized for his fielding but not to that degree.

He just has off days sometimes now.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
England should complain to the sim runner for allowing him to change role after his sign up in 2010.
I'm sure the sim runner would point out that the change was within allowed parameters after he signed up as a batting allrounder in 2008, and the fact that the manager controlling the Australian rep side in the sim at the time was a douchebag shouldn't count against him.

Spark

Global Moderator
I can't remember as far back prior to his godly return to tests, but was he really that good? Knew he was highly prized for his fielding but not to that degree.

He just has off days sometimes now.
He was the best fielder in the country when he first appeared in the Australian side, pulled off ridiculous catches. Now merely solid IMO.

stephen

It sucks that this pitch is probably the biggest road we've seen so far. Offers nothing at all for the bowlers except a tiny bit of variable bounce.

stephen

I can't believe Love never got more cricket at the top level. Absolutely fantastic batsman.

Spark

Global Moderator
It sucks that this pitch is probably the biggest road we've seen so far. Offers nothing at all for the bowlers except a tiny bit of variable bounce.
I think I've only watched about a third of the actual deliveries in this Test.

Spark

Global Moderator
this is a good pitch. gonna reverse on day 4 and 5.

best pitch of the tour for me
If you know anything about the MCG in the last five years, it's actually more likely to get even better for batting.

But of course you're just trolling, so.

Redbacks

International Captain
Probably the worst wicket in Aus for bowlers.

Once Cook gets set he's a run machine, looking good for the double

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lillee would still knock over these last four wickets in no time. Get him out there after tea ffs.