• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 4th ODI at Cardiff

91Jmay

International Coach
ugh, it's just like all that bull**** posting after that "third gear" fiasco
:laugh: If you think that was anything better than average bowling you need your eyes testing. Trott's was a **** ball, KPs was a decent one and so was Roots.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah, if there's one type of ball you'd back Trott to go for early, it's the wide one swinging away a bit. Smart bowling.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, that's a brilliant stat. He did bowl terribly during his first five and his 8th game after all. 8-)
:laugh:

I did wonder how much he had actually bowled when I read it elsewhere, so I thought I'd go fishing.

Still don't think he's close to being a 3rd seamer though.

91Jmay

International Coach
Johnson looking quicker, than the already quick speed gun. Great accuracy as well, very impressive.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didn't think much of the ball that got Trott, but the other two were very good white ball bowling in a PP. McKay really is quality in this form.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't believe anyone can forge a successful career wearing Carberry's style of lid.