• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2nd Test at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, 13 - 17 Feb 2021

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Im not an umpire's call hater, but they absolutely need to have a look at it for impact at the very least. Feels so stupid to watch when everyone knows its out.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
how could he give kohli out but that one not out? lol. if he thought he hit it he should have raised his finger considering pant caught it. anyways another one to add to the list in this game.

Bijed

International Regular
That should be that for Burns career. Averaging 30 after this many games shows he isn't good enough.
Think he's shown enough at times in his career for me to be happy with him coming back at some point in the future if he's doing well in County Cricket and if* another opener is struggling badly. Probably should be dropped now, would usually say 'definitely' but not that confident about his replacements so might almost be tempted to say give him the rest of the series rather than just make things seem worse by bringing in someone else to fail.

*when, inevitably,

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Kohli shouldn't be arguing with the umpire after. Decision is made, get on with the game.
I think he was asking if the umpire actually called it as impact outside off, which is a grey area as the referral said it was for a caught behind. As long as he had only that one chat, I feel it is fine. Carrying on after that ball would be an issue.

In tamil, " 3rd ump: parabatcham pakkama thappu panraan, ivan romba nallavan" :laugh:
Translation: They make mistakes without bias. This is an English language forum mate, so the forum rule is to translate anything that is not in English unless it is like a single word or phrase.