• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2nd Test at Lord's

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Someone has to try taking a shot every time Healy mis-pronounces Wood as Ward.

ajdude

International Coach

this is so disturbing, wow.

actually not as disturbing as #returnthehurn

Last edited:

Woodster

International Captain
10 wickets is going to be hard work on this pitch in the first innings. Think England have been ok so far,been fairly disciplined and given the ball every chance to swing. Inevitably with bowling full the Aussies have got a few drives away and the run rate's been very decent at times,which can happen.

Just got to keep patient and keep mixing things up. Good test for Cook's captaincy today!

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I love how Warnie continually talks about the great food at Lord's, by referring to cheese toasties...

I'm sure that's what the chef saw himself doing in life; gave up a job at a three hat restaurant to get the Breville out.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not a fan of spin from both ends here at all. If anything should be bringing Root on for Ali to get the batsman out playing for turn.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Not a fan of spin from both ends here at all. If anything should be bringing Root on for Ali to get the batsman out playing for turn.
Yup, one would be plenty, especially as they're only marginally different versions of the same thing.

But I suspect it's academic after we didn't do a thing with the new ball on this pitch.