• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at Adelaide

Victor Ian

International Coach
I have finally been watching for one of Marsh's good innings. Now I can see what the love is about. He looked very good.

Warnest

Cricket Spectator
Good knock under pressure by Marsh, hope he doesn't make a string of sub-20 scores for the rest of the series. Cummins needs to be promoted asap, can stonewall as well as play proper cricket shots, wouldn't want him to be at 9 with the 2 bunnies to come. England have Ali at 6, India have Ashwin at 6, the Kiwis have Santner at 6, so why is Cummins at 9? Anyway, Pommies look beaten already, hope they put up a fight and don't just collapse under lights.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Shaun Marsh were to play test cricket for another 3 years and finish with say 60 tests and an average of around 45, I'd still rank him as an under-achiever considering his ball striking talent

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Subject to fitness, Patty to captain Australia one day

Has the ability to be another Imran albeit a waaaaaay better fielder

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Cummins has 7 new high scores. Him and Lakmal could be in for a real battle.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
If the first match was a 10-9 round for the selectors Vs the Fans, this second match is shaping up to be a 10-7.

If Vince tons up in the second innings we may see a stoppage